Saturday, November 30, 2013

CASAA UPDATED COMMUNICATION

CASAA sent the reply below, along with additonal links to their site for more information.

To clarify I never intended to ask CASAA to contribute directly to our campaign, and never thought that they would ignore the "Vapor Awareness" verbiage. In addition to the quoted message from me (which I assume I submitted on their contact page), I also tried to get their attention through G+ via tags. I assumed they would reply. I did not think anyone had an ignore policy in the nonprofit sector. 

I do not believe that their goals exactly align with ours, but I do applaud their efforts and hope they reconsider their "ignore policy."

People assume too much, including me. The only way to over come this is with open communication. Once again ... we are all on the same side and should respect that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment